Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Wow, man. I don't know what to say....

You took a joke, ran with it, never tripped, crossed the finish line, got your first place trophy, took pictures for the newspapers and kept going.

In other words, you did a good job.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Awesome stuff man

I like the part where that one stick was killing all the other sticks! Good job!

TENTION Tribute Collab TENTION Tribute Collab

Lovely little thing

Kinda short, but I honestly enjoyed the parts. Great tribute to the guy.

SHOCK4: DE SHOCK4: DE

You seem like the type of guy who won't care....

but I get the idea that it was a parody. I talk to Terkoiz often, I know him, he's a cool guy, and I bet he'll appreciate the idea that his animation was good enough to be parodied, but I bet he just wishes it was....

well....

Funny.

Then intro was pretty clever, and I was expecting some more jokes on that level, but it was just two sticks slapping each other, in the most boring unappealing ways ever. It was decently animated, I guess, for minimal movements, but it just wasn't too funny. And that is why I'm disappointed.

ugblahtheartistic responds:

well, he liked it, from what I collected in his review. If I just continued with the intro's style it would've turned to be just a bashing rather than a parody.

Micwizard Micwizard

Hey Bro

This MicAnimation makes me wanna micworship your micholiness. All jokes aside, this is awesome animation and great progress.

Looking forward to more stuff from you.

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

An inspiration

That's what I'd describe the animation as, an inspiration. All the parts were very strong, and I see that you guys were very selective about which animations got in the collabs. I personally believe that this should have a higher score, but because it's freaking Newgrounds and there are zero bombers and people who just don't know about animating at all, but still act like they do, I can see why it's a 4.36 as of after I voted. Stick animations do not get the respect that they deserve, in my opinion. If someone makes a stick animation, then the critics shouldn't even bother watching it if they don't like sticks. Let people who care judge the animation. "Oh sticks have been overdone," well most things have been overdone on Newgrounds, and when there's an original submission, it gets overshadowed by more mainstream stuff.

This had a decent soundtrack, nice animation, good choreography by the different animators and was placed together well. I don't see why anyone would give it a zero review or a vote lower than at least 3. Sure there are a lot of stick animations, but there aren't a lot of GREAT ones. These are some of the best animators (stick or not) on Newgrounds for not being professionals. Stick animations IS hard for all the non animators who diss them, and this is the fruit of hard work. great job guys.

Stone-Steven responds:

amen brother! <3
love the review.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Haha

Wow, this was a lovely little animation. I liked the humor and the animating itself was well done. I agree with what a lot of other people said. Front page material!

The Ultimate Animation The Ultimate Animation

Funny Stuff

I thought it was going to be super amazing, and then I realized that there was no way the score would be that low if that much work was put into it. I watched the whole thing and I laughed because the credits were funny and the song was cool.

DikkopStudios responds:

Hehe yeah it's a good song. Right about now!!!!1111
Good that ppl see the joke

OMG Racism!!!1 OMG Racism!!!1

Mr. Carrot Looking guy

Well, I really enjoyed it actually but like tman said, there is a strange way with the way your sticks move. It's not a bad thing, actually it is original. There needs to be a little more force in the punches, but still what you have here is pretty good.

DikkopStudios responds:

The punches didn't have so much force cuz I wanted to make it realistic. I hope it worked out a bit. Ty dude.

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Great stuff

Once again, you have superior sprite animating, and a great storyline. This is really great stuff, character wise, I would have to say that this Shadow is my favorite out of all sprite movies that I've seen on newgrounds and even the original Shadow. The only thing I don't like is that Amy died and Sonic's little moment of doubt. Still it's great stuff so that's just personal. keep up the good work.