Shima: A New Beginning Shima: A New Beginning

I still come around here to your page and listen to your stuff. I still love your work and I'm glad you are still making new stuff. Keep it up. This is lovely :D

Chinashima responds:

Thanks Obi ^_^. Always nice to hear from ya man!

Shima: Essence of Friendship Shima: Essence of Friendship

Remember me?

I love you, I love your music, and remember that you can always shoot me an email if you want to just talk. We should communicate more. I take the blame. I really love this song though. Reminds me of the old friends I used to have, back when I was a better person.

KKB - Unleashed KKB - Unleashed

Great teamwork

You really made the piece what it is. I doubt that it would have turned out so great. We'll have to do another one of these sometime.

Killerkb responds:

We definitely will man. Its really nice working with you'. You've done great. Looking forward to our next song!

- KKB

Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk

ACE!

THE BEAT IS SICK, THE RHYMES ARE NICE, I just wish it were longer with more rapping.

Lejin responds:

aight i guess, i made it a bit longer since you enjoyed it np XD

Dope - My Motivation(Ft. Tellz Dope - My Motivation(Ft. Tellz

Oh yeah

Top notch stuff right here. You guys really made this one right! Love it man. just Love it.

Don't Go Don't Go

Wow, great

As I listened to this, I felt like a badass ready to go to a war with some demons or something. I love that feeling. Great stuff.

Lejin - Suck that shit XD Lejin - Suck that shit XD

haha

Love it, it's funny and catchy. The beat is awesome and your rapping is just crazy good.

Lejin - Sands of Time Lejin - Sands of Time

NG HIP HOP!!!

Yeah, Lejin! Man this right here was great man, I like that hook too. And the first verse was that fye! Man, I wish those lames would learn some respect, they can't mess with you dawg.

Lejin responds:

HIP HOP NG LIVES!!!

The truth Hurts!

<<BANG>> KO!!

Lejin - Flamin'em(Ft. J-Kellz) Lejin - Flamin'em(Ft. J-Kellz)

Yo, I just gotta say

That was dope. I don't know the whole story here but it sounds like a loser on Newgrounds is being lame. Yeah, know the story. Haters everywhere, but anyway the rhymes were great. J-Kellz killed that last part man.

Mario RPG - Battle Theme Mario RPG - Battle Theme

Very nice

This is one of my favorite video game songs. I've searched for a good remix for it for a while, I saw this and I got all excited, and when I listened I must say that it passed expectations. Good Job!