Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Wow, man. I don't know what to say....

You took a joke, ran with it, never tripped, crossed the finish line, got your first place trophy, took pictures for the newspapers and kept going.

In other words, you did a good job.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Awesome stuff man

I like the part where that one stick was killing all the other sticks! Good job!

TENTION Tribute Collab TENTION Tribute Collab

Lovely little thing

Kinda short, but I honestly enjoyed the parts. Great tribute to the guy.

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

Ahahaha

You're not saying you're Jcamelo but you have some things to learn. Wow, I really like using flash for movies, but I wanted to use sticks so I used TISFAT, which is personally for sticks. This wants to make me try flash again because it gives more creative freedom. Thanks!

Shima: A New Beginning Shima: A New Beginning

I still come around here to your page and listen to your stuff. I still love your work and I'm glad you are still making new stuff. Keep it up. This is lovely :D

Chinashima responds:

Thanks Obi ^_^. Always nice to hear from ya man!

Shima: Essence of Friendship Shima: Essence of Friendship

Remember me?

I love you, I love your music, and remember that you can always shoot me an email if you want to just talk. We should communicate more. I take the blame. I really love this song though. Reminds me of the old friends I used to have, back when I was a better person.

KKB - Unleashed KKB - Unleashed

Great teamwork

You really made the piece what it is. I doubt that it would have turned out so great. We'll have to do another one of these sometime.

Killerkb responds:

We definitely will man. Its really nice working with you'. You've done great. Looking forward to our next song!

- KKB